Sponsor of the Week

Netflix, Inc. I can not tell you enough about how much I LOVE my Netflix subscription.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen v. 2



Thirteen Things on my To Do List

1. Get laundry done for the 4 kids.
2. Go shopping for Quest for his week long Boy Scout camping trip to Mt. Shasta, and then pack him.
3. Must thank YellowRose for allowing others to use her Thursday Thirteen headers.
3. Plan meals for vacation time in just over 2 weeks.
4. Pay stupid car payment AGAIN. Will it ever end?
5. Take check to the bank so said car payment can be paid.
6. Find time to read my book "The Kept Woman" by Susan Donovan.
7. Go grocery shopping.
8. Buy Quest birthday card (oops) and Father's Day cards for Chris and the boys' dad from them.
9. Wear my two new pairs of really cute shoes I just received from Victoria Secrets. So excited!! Didn't expect the package until June 22nd.
10. Go to the gym for the first time in, I don't know, FOREVER, or start taking evening walks with Chris.
11. Keep motivated to come to work 2 more days (Thursday and Friday) and I'm almost done with Thursday :)
12. Take engagement ring in to get sized.
13. Think about what to cook for dinner.

Have a great Thursday everyone. Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday Thirteen Website
Thursday Thirteen Participants

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a pretty busy list! I need to get some cards too...thanks for the reminder!

Mitchypoo said...

Busy girl. Happy TT!

http://mitchypoo777.blogspot.com

Lady Jane said...

Where are you going on vacation? I hope you have fun!

My list is here.