Sponsor of the Week

Netflix, Inc. I can not tell you enough about how much I LOVE my Netflix subscription.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday Quest

Today is your birthday and I can not spend it with you because you are with our dad this weekend. But I can not wait to see you on Monday. 12 years ago I was laying in the hospital room, happy that I have had my second son. You scared me because the umbilical cord was wrapped around your neck and you weren't breathing for a few seconds after you were born. I was so worried about you. You stayed in neonatal intensive care for 2 days. Your brother was so excited to be the "big brother". And a big brother he became. He took his new job with a lot of pride and still does even though you get on his nerves. But just remember, you are only 2 years apart and you will be best friends later. Happy birthday Quest. I love you so very much!

Love,
Mom

No comments: