Sponsor of the Week

Netflix, Inc. I can not tell you enough about how much I LOVE my Netflix subscription.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Love Thursday



In thinking about today's Love Thursday, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to tell my really good friend, Andrea, that I am so proud of her. Andrea is graduating Saturday, which also happens to be my middle son's 12th birthday, with a Bachelors of Science, Psychology. It has been an emotional roller coaster, one that I can relate to on so many levels. Way to go and Congratulations Andrea!!


I also need to send out a congratulations to another friend of mine, Shannan. This one definitely fits into the "Love" of Love Thursday. Shannan got engaged to her boyfriend Ken during the Memorial Day weekend. I'm so happy she has FINALLY found her true love. And best of all, her daughter really likes him too!! Congratulations Shannan, Ken and Lauren.



Happy Love Thursday to everyone!

No comments: